- Turbo200 Series Multi-Value Capacitors – Five (5) years
- AmRad U.S.A. Made Capacitors – Five (5) years
- Noark Contactors – Five (5) years
- Mueller Streamline Line Set Insulation – Five (5) Years
- Mueller Streamline Line Set Copper Tubing – Ten (10) Years
- Drain Alert – Two (2) years
- Ditek Surge Protectors – Ten (10) years
- All other Global products – One (1) year
Global warrants that goods purchased for resale will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, regular service, and maintenance for the time periods stated from the date of purchase from Global.
This warranty shall not apply to any products which have been repaired or altered to affect its proper operation or subjected to misuse, improper installation or accident.
CAUTION: All products purchased are intended to be used by a licensed HVAC contractor.
If a product is defective due to workmanship or materials, is removed within the applicable warranty period and returned to Global in accordance with the procedure described below, Global will, at its option, replace or credit the wholesaler for the purchase price of the product.
- Wholesaler must first obtain a return goods authorization number by contacting Global Customer Service.
- Goods must be returned freight prepaid and properly identified by the “RGA Number”.
- Goods found to be defective in workmanship or materials will be replaced or credited at the lowest Global wholesale price paid by the wholesaler within the expressed warranty period.
The expressed warranty above constitutes the entire warranty of Global with respect to the products purchased from Global and IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOBAL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.